Monday, December 10, 2018

Fun Times!


Hello family and friends :) I hope your week has been great! Here’s a quick rundown of my life this last week!

Last Wednesday we had the pleasure of going to Paris again for our interviews with president! He’s an amazing man who leads very well and I admire him a lot.  Afterwards we stayed so that we could go to the temple with our ami Gabriel! He’s so, so awesome.  He said he loved the experience and felt the spirit very strong.  After that we went to catch our train but missed it by 2 minutes. So, we slept over at the Paris STLs apartment :) I got to see Sœur Bell again, I love her to death!

Friday was fun. There was a huge rain storm and we also got frudged (our ami canceled on us) so we ended up making cookies and then visited a less active family who we will be seeing tonight!
Saturday, we helped another missionary equipe (companionship) in Chartre with their baptism. It was great. It was with a 9-year-old girl who is now the only member in her family. The rest of her family are still taking the lessons. They moved here from Egypt! So great.

We also had the chance to meet with Nicolas who asked great questions.  It’s so awesome to see him starting to progress! He might even come to church next Sunday!

Then we had a Skype call with Kokou who is so cool. He is very smart and wants to find out if this is true! We just hope to see him more often! He works a lot.

All in all, our amis are great and they teach me so many things. I love them all so much!

On Sunday we had a less active come to church who hasn’t been for a long time! We even had an ami and two random people who moved here from Pakistan! So many miracles and I know God helped us a lot. We will be meeting with the two new men on Tuesday.  They’re super cool!

Anyways that’s my week in a nutshell. I love you all lots and maybe I’ll talk more next week ;)

Keep on that Light the World program, I’ve seen so many great things come from it!

Avec amour, (with love)
Sœur Hunt



Merry Christmas Season!!!



Our kind of section - sans alcool (alcohol-free)





Sushi! I've finally learned to use chopsticks... kind of.



Soeur Packer





Soeur Barraclough




No comments:

Post a Comment